Thursday, March 7, 2013

A British Classic.

Hello all!
A posting on a different topic today - my artistically talented hubby has been working hard on a commissioned picture for a work colleague and I wanted to share it with you.  Obviously I think it's fantastic but I would love to hear your views too.


                         This is all digital art, done using Corel Draw software working from a photograph of the customer's car.  If you zoom in, you can see all the reflected details on the chrome - it does take him a long time to do!!

        Would love it if any of you Facebookers gave him a "like" on his FB page - Sturgess Designs .

Linking up to the linky parties at the girl creative , Rolled up pretty , Jennifer Rizzo and I gotta create .


Pin It

9 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wow! This is amazing, Dawn! Your hubby sure is talented! I "liked" him on his page.

Penny said...

Stunning, Dawn! Love this--how fabulous that your hubby is into "art", too! :^) (Wish mine was, lol!) I will go "like" him, (in the Facebook sense of "like", of course! Teehee!)
Hugs, Penny

May said...

WOW, WOW, WOW..Stunning work...Your lovely husband is sooooooo talented... Love it!! Liked FB Page.. Hugs May x x x

Tracy said...

WOW! This is awesome! You can tell he spent a lot of time putting this together. It's so professional. I'm about to date myself, but I have to say 1965 was a VERY good year. hee hee Thanks for the love you left me about my pup Dawn. Cyber hugs feel pretty wonderful. :-)

Tress said...

Absolutely stunning! What a fabulous piece of art!

Sandra said...

On my goodness, do you have one talented hubby or what? It makes me think of Austin Powers, and his mojo! I LOVE IT!!!!
:)S

Patricia St Martin said...

This is awesome Dawn!!! Hubby did a fantastic job and so talented. You have the right to be proud of him. Super work!!!
Hugs

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Wow! Fantastic work. I'm not necessarily into cars but this looks awesome and I certainly appreciate the artistry. It really rocks!

Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

Kathi said...

Wow. That's just amazing.

I just went and "liked" his page. He's very talented, just like you!