Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Greetings

Just wanted to wish all of you a very merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!
Like many of you, I will be taking a blogging break over the festive period so I look forward to seeing you afterwards - depending on how long you take off to celebrate :)

Thanks to those of you who take the time to comment here, especially those who offer so much support with your generous compliments.  It's been fun sharing my creations with you and I look forward to more of the same in 2014!


7 comments:

sandie said...

And a Merry Xmas to you Dawn, I'll have red or white, not fussy!!

Sandra said...

Right back at you girlie, have a wonderful holiday!

Penny said...

Hilarious card, Dawn! I love it! ;^) Hey, if you're out of red and white, I'll take a blush, lol!
Hope you and hubby have a most beautiful Christmas and safe & Happy New Year!
Biggest hugs, Penny

Carla S. said...

Fabulous cartoon, Dawn! I couldn't agree more! Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy 2014!

Patricia St Martin said...

You are way too funny, Dawn!!!
Hugs Pat

Sandra said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Dawn!!
hugs,Sandra

nwilliams6 said...

Merry Christmas Dawn! Your card is sooo great! What a fun image and the sentiment is so funny. Fun, fun, fun. Hugz!